Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A day in the Life.

My day to day life has made a turn for the BEST!
 I went from living a life of selfishness and doing what I wanted, when I wanted. Which ment going to my favorite dive bars and sleeping in late, or occasionally staying up watching my favorite chick flick.  Now my life is no longer only about ME! My husband and I were blessed with a baby boy this April and let me tell you, my life will no longer be the same!

* * *
We call him Myles and he is our bundle of joy!


* * *
I never thought the day would come when i would be
changing diapers at 2 am and feeding the baby at 3.
But I wouldn't change it for the world!
So join us in our journey while we sit back and enjoy the ride!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by!


1 comment:

  1. I just have to comment.. Cause this blog is almost as cool as mine.. OK cooler because of Myles.. I Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete